30 January 2006

Quick Pictures

Before I get to some biochemistry (and you thought I didn't have a life), I took some pictures and uploaded them onto my pictures website. They are all views from the 'Upper True Blue' campus, which is basically walking out my dorm room and 'up' a hill (I live on 'Lower True Blue').

Most of the pictures can be seen directly when I walk out of classes (we have all our lectures in the same lecture hall). There is one picture of the memorial to the Marines who were killed when the medical students were evacuated in the '80s. That memorial leads to the anatomy building (I know that it sounds like a tough life so far). Also, there are two pictures of an island called Glover's island, which is an old whale fisherman's station. They would leave their ships there and then take smaller row-boats into Grenada.

Unfortunately, they are not properly labeled as I forgot to do that before I uploaded them, but you can feel free to ask me questions about them and hopefully I will be able to answer (additionally, the local weather report shows some pretty nice weather for the next few days - I just couldn't help myself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home